memorize about S.A.I.T from year of 2003

 I usually taken by Samsungs' shuttle bus in the morning it has useful 1 hour from Gang-nam subway station. that arrive in front of Samsung semiconductor factory and also more 20 minute by walking


Look at center around  bellow direction into the picture that is dormitory for the Samsung peoples but that have very strict rule for domitory life.


Center around  right direction  the building is Samsung Institute of Technology.



I has memorize everyday late attendance at  the work.

I was work for 'Samsung advanced institute of technology' in one short year during in the  2002.

SAIT want to my comback join a certian to part of multimedia lab in the 2007.

Also I was reject about proposion because I has thinking about certain but just R&D work is some boring and not match my aptitude but now I some repent about my decision.-_-;;;

http://www.sait.samsung.co.kr/eng/main.jsp

Game Developer Leegoon copyright all right reserved since 2010.

Comments